- Mar 15, 2018 -
Pay attention to the use matters needing attention of toner cartridge, to maximize the life of the cartridge:
1. High-quality paper is used for printing. The paper comes in contact with the drum during toner image transfer and generates co-directional friction. The use of uniform and delicate paper can minimize the abrasion of copy paper to the drum, delay the aging process of the cartridge, and is beneficial to extend the life of the cartridge. If you use paper that has wrinkles, missing cuts, or thick, strong, etc., it will affect the print quality and wear out the photoconductor drum.
2. Do not open the toner cartridge before using the toner cartridge. Do not pull the cartridge seal away.
3. When printing on the printer's sulphate paper, do not apply silicone oil to the surface of the drum. This will seriously affect the life of the drum.
4. Do not touch the drum cartridge of the printer cartridge. The drum cartridge is an important part of the cartridge, so if you want to extend the life of the cartridge, you should pay attention to the protection of the drum, ensure that the shutter of the drum is closed, and the drum should avoid contact Dust, avoid direct sunlight. Therefore, do not open the light barrier when there is no special reason.
5. The printer should not turn the toner cartridge by hand. If the direction of rotation is opposite to the direction of rotation when printing, it may cause powder leakage or smearing.
6. Do not use creased or stapled paper on the printer. Wrinkled paper can cause jams, and stapled paper can scratch the print cartridge.
Editor’s Note: This post was Updated by Proffisy on 15 Mar,2018.