- Mar 12, 2018 -
1. Use good quality products to avoid serious powder leakage
2. When using the equipment, do not disassemble the cover without permission, causing the toner dust to be dispersed in the air.
3. Keep ventilated, open windows in the office, ventilation
4. In the workplace, raise some green plants, because plants have many effects such as absorbing carbon dioxide, releasing oxygen, adsorbing dust, and sterilizing, which can improve the quality of indoor air and are beneficial to physical and mental health.
5. Eat more fruits and vegetables, different types of fruits and vegetables have different health values, there is a negative impact caused by avoiding excessive intake of certain substances.
Editor’s Note: This post was Published by Proffisy on 12 March,2018.