- Jun 23, 2018 -
1. When the "Check Document" or "Document is too long" message appears on the LCD screen, remove the jammed paper. Check for a paper jam. The paper has jammed. Open the ADF (Automatic Feeder) and remove the jammed document. Check the document feeder tray and the cover glass cover, and remove any jammed files from there.
2. Put the paper from the inside of the unit and read a "paper jam" when you see a message. Open the left side cover and carefully remove the jammed paper from the machine. The two-sided traffic guide is tilted toward the machine and removes all jammed paper from this location. Close the left cover. Pull out the paper tray and make sure the edge of the paper is pushed down to the tab. The tray is pushed back to the machine until it's clicked.
3. Reset the machine if you receive a message stating "System error". Turn off the main power switch, wait more than 10 seconds, and then turn on the copier again. If the message persists, remove it from the power supply and unplug the machine.
4. Remove the toner cartridge if you receive a message stating "Toner is low and prepare new toner." Shake the toner cartridge several times, making the toner evenly distributed, and then reinstall the cartridge. If the message persists, replace the toner cartridge.
5. If you receive an error code that says "#0009", reload the paper and reset the paper tray correctly.
6. If you receive an error code that reads "0037", print, delete or fax any file stored in memory.
Editor’s Note: This post was Updated by Proffisy on 23 Jun,2018.