- Jul 23, 2018 -
1) Laser reflection and dirt in the printer
2) The toner is mixed with impurities to block the magnetic roller
3) Photosensitive drum (OPC) partial exposure
4) There is a problem with the photosensitive drum contact
5) The operation between the parts in the toner powder assembly is not smooth
1) Clean the laser and mirror in the printer
2) Remove impurities
3) Replace the drum or toner cartridge assembly
4) Replace the drum contact or all the drums
5) It is best to replace the toner cartridge directly.
Editor’s Note: This post was Published by Proffisy on 23 Jul,2018.